OK. So the driver is good.

inxi is just a handy little system information tool for the console.

> > Question #2:
> >

> > If I run the client as a thin client, a notice displays that the
> > desktop is "Running in software rendering mode".
>
> Which desktop environment?
>
> It may be related to https://bugs.debian.org/776746
>

> > Isn't a thin client supposed to be using it's local X server and video
> > drivers?
>
> It uses the client hardware, but hardware accelleration requires
> coordination from the server-side software that typically isn't
> available via ssh X11Forwarding or even plain X11 traffic
> (e.g. LDM_DIRECTX=true).
>
> Many desktop environments no longer support running X remotely,
> unfortunately...

Now that makes sense. What desktop is best to use on the thin client for now?
Mate?

Also, I'm having problems setting the display resolution using xrandr settings
in lts.conf. I was using ltsp-cluster settings, up to now, to set a custom
variable if the xrandr settings were different than the default. I can't seem
to get anything but 1024x768.