Guys, piece of cake.

Just used realmd on the server and everything was fine, logins in the GUI on
the Fat Clients.

Here's a good guide:
http://www.mylesgray.com/infrastructure/utilising-kerberosad-auth-ubuntu-14-04-realmd/

-- Vinícius

On Jul 28, 2015, at 8:20 PM, Vinícius Ferrão
<fer...@if.ufrj.br<mailto:fer...@if.ufrj.br>> wrote:

Hello guys,

I would like know if someone deployed LTSP (Fat Clients) with SSSD with Active
Directory backend as an authentication daemon.

Since there's a lot of things involved (mainly Kerberos) I would like to know
the success cases and if possible the steps to reproduce the setup.

Thanks in advance,
Vinícius.