Von: SZABO Zsolt [mailto:sz...@mm.bme.hu]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. August 2015 12:14
An: ltsp-discuss@lists.sourceforge.net
Betreff: [Ltsp-discuss] usb pendrives both for ldm and xfreerdp

Hi,

I use ltsp from debian jessie. LTSP terminals both served ldm login and
rdesktop to a windows server:
[default]
        SERVER          = 192.168.3.2
        RDP_SERVER      = 192.168.3.3
        RDP_OPTIONS     = "-f -a 16 -k hu -r sound:local"
        SCREEN_04       = rdesktop
        SCREEN_05       = ldm
        SCREEN_DEFAULT  = 05
..

Now, I see that xfreerdp preferred to
rdesktop and I am just trying to convert the old RDP_OPTIONS according to
xfreerdp man:
        RDP_OPTIONS     = "/f /bpp:16 /kbd:0x040E /vc:rdpsnd,sys:alsa"
        SCREEN_04       = xfreerdp

however, I am not sure whether this is right.

Moreover, I am wondering whether it is possible to share the USB drives through
freerdp, and what is its correct parameters?

The USB sticks can be accessed after ldm login without problem, and a terminal
is mostly used either for ldm or for freerdp login exclusively.

TIA,
--
Zsolt