On Mon, 31 Aug 2015, Judson Borges wrote:

> I have four computer labs, two works with Thin Client and two others
> with Desktop and Widows Installed. How do I do Fat Client working with
> Multiboot for both Linux and Windows systems?

Do you have grub to boot Linux and Windows?
(Do you want to boot Linux as part of LTSP or do you have a full Linux
install?)

Do you boot LTSP with PXE boot (via tftp)? Then you want to check
the /srv/tftp/ltsp/i386/pxelinux.cfg/ folder on the host where the tftpd
server runs and add to the "default" boot conf file similar lines as
follows:

LABEL local
     LOCALBOOT 0

I mirrored the netboot folder of debian to /srv/tftp and then
crosslink its debian-installer folder to /srv/tftp/ltsp/i386, thus:

# ls -l /srv/tftp/ltsp/i386/debian-installer
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 30 Apr  8  2011 /srv/tftp/ltsp/i386/debian-installer ->
../../netboot/debian-installer

Finally, my "default" file in pxelinux.cfg contains the following lines
(for debian-installer of wheezy):

PROMPT  0
TIMEOUT 30

path debian-installer/i386/boot-screens

include debian-installer/i386/boot-screens/menu.cfg

LABEL ltsp
     KERNEL vmlinuz
     APPEND ro initrd=initrd.img init=/sbin/init-ltsp root=/dev/nfs ip=dhcp
boot=nfs
# I use nfs not nbd if it counts...!

LABEL local
     LOCALBOOT 0
     MENU default
DEFAULT local

default debian-installer/i386/boot-screens/vesamenu.c32

Regards,
Zsolt