Thanks. It seems a very nice project, an excellent work.
Just it seems not well trimmed to my needings, because I don't need to
have remote connections to thinclient from the LTSP server. Often I have
to connect from random Linux stations without Gnome, sometimes from Win
stations or maybe from Android.
So a solution based on VNC or similar is to be preferred.
I'll try to enable LOCAL_APPS just for x11vnc and see what's came on.
Epoptes will be useful for another project arising now in my mind ;)
Thanks for precious suggestion,  Alkis.
Other suggestions are welcome too.
giuliano