On 03/02/2016 09:18 πμ, Takala Tuomas wrote:
> Hello
>
> I tried to update my ltsp-pnp server. when i tried to create an image with
> the command
>     ltsp-update-image --cleanup /
>
> and get the following error message:
>
> No overlay or aufs support detected
>
> What should i do?
>
> Thanks Tuomas

Update to a newer LTSP version, this was solved many months ago.

If you're using Ubuntu, use the Greek schools PPA (as the ltsp-pnp wiki
page recommends), LTSP in Ubuntu is quite broken without that PPA.

sudo -i
add-apt-repository ppa:ts.sch.gr
apt-get update
apt-get dist-upgrade

...both in the server and in the chroot.

If you're using Debian, use the backports repository.

--
Alkis Georgopoulos
LTSP developer