Hi Valtteri,

yes, I've been thinking about using 'kiosk' but it not exactly matches my profile
to be honest my configuration is a little bit weird ;)
the idea is to have configuration on the server and manage it from the server (using puppet maybe) so I will not have to rebuild ltsp image each time it changes

but with the hints from Alkis I think I will be able to achieve what I want

best,
Chris