Hi

How is mounted the network share on the ltsp server ? in fstab or with pam_mount ? What is the file system of network share ? nfs, smb ? File permission are open/write but for which user ? For the user of the session ? Do not confuse the rights of the network share and the rights of the mountpoint !

dv