On 2017-04-27, W Forum W wrote:
> I use LTSP 5.5.9 (Debian Stretch).
> I would like to configure NTP for all FAT Clients.
> If I use NBD image it does not take the option TIMESERVER in lts.conf

You'll need to configure lts.conf from the tftp directory, not the
client's /etc/lts.conf in the chroot/image.

Depending on your tftp and dhcp confguration, that's likely
/srv/tftp/ltsp/lts.conf or /srv/tftp/ltsp/{amd64,i386}/lts.conf. Might
also be in /var/lib/tftpboot instead of /srv/tftp.

> If I boot the same client over exported NFS root than NTP is working.
> Where can I configure NTP when I use NBD?

NFS root is working again? I haven't had it work reliably since linux
4.x switched to overlay fs. Been meaning to try the aufs-dkms modules to
see if that worked.

live well,
  vagrant