Hi all,
my name is Mauro, new entry in the list.
I'm trying to build up a classroom with a server and 20 clients (7 fat,
13 thin). My clients are old and very old laptops.
With some of them I can't reboot or reach the power-off step. The
shutdown starts and all seems ok but then I get a black screen and I
have to unplug the power to boot again.

I'm using Lubuntu 16.04. Here some infos about my server:

Linux shalomhome 4.4.0-75-generic #96-Ubuntu SMP Thu Apr 20 09:55:15 UTC
2017 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux

ltsp-info
server information:
No LSB modules are available.