Hi,I have one docker container on which I installed LTTng version 2.10.I use
the same Docker container to build and run the application. The problem I have
is that there are no traces in the path specified when doing "lttng create".
"lttng view"fails complaining about files not found, the trace directories are
sometimes added to the path but the /root/lttng../../../channel0_* files are
empty.=C2=A0I've followed the installation instructions
from=C2=A0http://frederic-wou.net/lttng/and docs
on=C2=A0https://lttng.org/docs/v2.10/=C2=A0These are the commands: "lttng
enable -u a:b", "lttng start", <excercise-the-tracepoints>,"lttng stop" and
"lttng view". lttng-consumerd is running. Running 'lttng-sessiond --vvv'
returns DEBUG info and an error about server already runningWhat could be the
reason for the failure, how can I debug it?John