Hi,

I installed luarocks 2.0.11 on OS X and got:

e$ luarocks
/usr/local/bin/lua: /usr/local/share/lua/5.1//luarocks/cfg.lua:355: attempt to
call global 'tonumber' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        /usr/local/share/lua/5.1//luarocks/cfg.lua:355: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        /usr/local/share/lua/5.1//luarocks/command_line.lua:6: in main chunk
        [C]: in function 'require'
        /usr/local/bin/luarocks:4: in main chunk
        [C]: ?

It looks like a local tonumber = tonumber is needed at the top of
src/luarocks/cfg.lua