I'm sending this a second time thanks to a snafu involving an old email
alias; the list thought I wasn't subscribed. My apologies to the
moderator.

--

Hello all:

Attached is a rockspec for Deimos, a strong typing system. It's
intended for configuration files, verifing user inputs, etc.

This is my first attempt at creating a Lua Rock, so don't be surprised
if it contains some utterly stupid mistakes ;)

--
Aaron B. <aa...@zadzmo.org>