Hi all,

I wanted to submit a new rock to LuaRocks please. It's called
SnowplowTracker - it's an event tracker for the Snowplow open source
analytics platform <https://github.com/snowplow/snowplow>; the idea is to
let you track user behaviours (or server events) from your Lua apps in an
open source way. We already have JavaScript, Arduino and pixel trackers.

The rockspec is attached to this email - I haven't done this before, so if
there are any issues with the submission or the LuaRock, please let me know.

Useful links for SnowplowTracker are:

https://github.com/snowplow/snowplow-lua-tracker
https://github.com/snowplow/snowplow/wiki/Lua-Tracker
https://github.com/snowplow/snowplow/wiki/Lua-Tracker-Setup