Hi,

I've installed Busted 1.9.0 successfully with LuaRocks 2.0.8, but upgrading
it to 1.9.1 produced a problem. I upgraded LuaRocks to 2.1.0 but the issue
persists:

$ sudo luarocks install busted
Installing
http://www.luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/busted-1.9.0-1.src.rock...
Using http://www.luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/busted-1.9.0-1.src.rock...
switching to 'build' mode

Missing dependencies for busted:
ansicolors >= 1.0-1
penlight >= 1.0.0-1
say >= 1.2-1
luafilesystem >= 1.5.0
dkjson >= 2.1.0
luassert >= 1.7.0-0
lua_cliargs >= 2.0

Using
http://www.luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/ansicolors-1.0.2-3.src.rock...
switching to 'build' mode

Error: Failed installing dependency:
http://www.luarocks.org/repositories/rocks/ansicolors-1.0.2-3.src.rock -
Failed loading manifest for /usr/local*//*lib/luarocks/rocks: cannot open
/usr/local*//*lib/luarocks/rocks/manifest: No such file or directory --
corrupted local rocks tree? Cannot install new version.

Notice the double // . How can this be rectified?