Hi everyone,

I want to continue using the "builtin" build system for my libraries but I
found that due to the way the libraries are parsed and passed as arguments
to the linker, there is no way to specify frameworks.

Here is a patch against 2.1.2 that enables framework definitions in the
"libraries" list.

Relevant rockspec definitions:

  platforms = {
    linux = {
      modules = {
        ['lens.core'] = {
          libraries = {'stdc++', 'rt'},
        },
      },
    },
    macosx = {
      modules = {
        ['lens.core'] = {
          sources = {
          },
          libraries = {'stdc++', '*-framework CoreFoundation*', 'objc'},
        },
      },
    },
  },