> It seems that the old module under the luarocks owner still exists
(though not in the root manifest) and wasn't garbage collected -- but you
might already be aware of that.

Yup, the old ones stick around so the luarocks backup cron job doesn't
re-add them, but now that it's not backing up from luarocks anymore they
can be removed. I'll clean them up over the next few days.

Thanks