spoiler: 1137 successes / 0 failures / 2 pending : 0.049179 seconds

Hi all,

We're getting very close to busted v2, and we've decided to cut a 2.0.rc0
release.

You can see the complete changelog and list of issues closed on the pull
request: https://github.com/Olivine-Labs/busted/pull/245

Primary changes:

- implemented opt-in randomization of tests
- fixed a lot of bugs, including performance issues and bugs with large
test suites
- reworked async slightly so busted no longer depends on external async
implementations

View the diff:
https://github.com/Olivine-Labs/busted/compare/v1.11.1...v2.0.rc0

The online docs at http://olivinelabs.com/busted have been updated to
reflect v2.0.rc0, and a rockspec has been submitted to moonrocks.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues! If all looks clear next
week, we'll cut a final release.

Thanks,
Jack