On 16 July 2014 21:25, Jerome Vuarand <jerome.vuar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just published a Lua binding to the FreeType library, and the
> rockspec to go with it:
>
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/freetype-20140717-1.rockspec
>
> It's still incomplete though so I'm not sure I want to announce
> officialy, but I've been using the code for several years now so it's
> at the very least useful. The module depends on FreeType 2, and I'm
> not sure I wrote the builtin rules the best way, so feel free to
> comment and I'll happily apply any suggested modification.
>
> I've also updated some rockspecs for previously published libraries.
> These updates are mostly bug fixes and other small improvements:
>
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/lunary-20140518-1.rockspec
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/lunary-core-20140518-1.rockspec
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/lunary-optim-20140518-1.rockspec
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/prtr-dump-20140709-1.rockspec
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/prtr-path-20131129-1.rockspec
>   - http://piratery.net/rockspecs/prtr-test-20140714-1.rockspec
>
> If they're alright can you publish all these?

The LuaRocks repository is now MoonRocks: http://rocks.moonscript.org

You can create your account and upload .rockspec and .src.rock files
there directly!

(Using 2.2.0beta1 you can even use the `luarocks upload` command to do
that from the command-line. That is the preferred method, as it will
generate the .src.rock file and ensure the .rockspec parses
correctly.)

-- Hisham