Hi,

I am using LuaRocks 2.1.2 and it hangs on any install if I don't use
--only-server. It actually finally times out after a long delay but just
using --server didn't work either.

Is there a way to make changing the repo full proof in a scriptable kind of
way? I manage 10 build machines and this was hard to work through. Maybe a
command like 'luarocks addrepo <repo>' that would add a repo to the config.
And a 'removerepo' to remove one from the config. Just a thought.
--
Regards,
Ryan

Sent from my phone