Am 13.07.2017 um 04:18 schrieb Martin Wilhelm Leidig:
Some pdftex primitives were renamed in luatex recently.  I vaguely
remember that there is a LaTeX package which provides backwards
compatibility but I don't remember its name.
luatex85,<https://ctan.org/pkg/luatex85>.

not so recently any more :-)

as stated in the documentation of the package, this is intended to provide a temporary fix for packages not updated to the newer luatex engine.

so it would be best if you alert the developer of the attachfile package that it doesn't work properly any longer and that it should be updated accordingly

frank