Hi Ray,

Ray Strode wrote:

Hi Everyone.

I've noticed some programming threads popping up on LUAU lately.  While
I don't thing anyone minds them, they are a bit offtopic.
I don't mind. I rather like them. They at times are a bit offtopic, but IMHO not too far astray.

What do you all think about starting a local Comp Sci/Programming list? Do you think it would be a good idea, or do you think there isn't enough
traffic/interest to warrant one?

It is a good idea, but perhaps one before its time? I would have thoroughly enjoyed a list like that while in one of the programming classes I had. ;-)

dean