I've read similar reviews. Most of the complaints are install/compatibility related, but often the reviewer isn't very UNIX savvy and doesn't grasp the security implications of cruising around as root.

These kidns of actions open up a linux system to all sorts of viruses like windows that linux is normaly immune to due to normal users not being able to infect binaries they don't own (and therefore most other users aren't likely to run).

--MonMotha

Warren Togami wrote:
Screenshot GalleryYes it is Lindows OS, and yes Lindows is based on Xandros.

I've read bad reviews of Lindows.  Apparently it has less Windows
functionality than CrossOver and WineX, and it is an incredibly poorly
secured Linux distribution that refuses to let you use anything but root.