At 06:21 PM 7/9/2002 -1000, you wrote:

David
           How many Cisco or MCSE classes were dumped?

NOt sure, I only know about the linux classes because I tried to take them & got cancelled. I also took a w2k admin course at kcc, there were 8 students.

I am currently signed up for a linux course at HCC that starts next Thursday, hope it flies.

It would be nice to set up a sort of apprenticeship thing, where people actually using linux mentored newbies, but it would be a security problem at most shops. I could do it in my lab, but unfortunately I am also a newbie. Anyone want to volunteer to hang around my lab with me and show me the fine points of linux? I have 3-5 stray old wintel machines we could install linux on for fun.

Dave