Warren Togami wrote:

I usually don't post about Windows security holes on this list, but this
is a massive one that can potentially wreak havoc to desktop clients
should your users visit the wrong websites or receive the wrong e-mail
attachment.  Please be sure to upgrade your Flash plugin.  It appears
that Macromedia released a new Flash plugin for Linux several days ago
too.

http://idg.net/ic_933538_1794_9-10000.html
"Security flaw found in Shockwave Flash"

http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/frameset.fhtml?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
Macromedia Flash Download - will auto-detect your operating system