R. Scott Belford wrote:
I have here before me a box that is just hours away from being turned into a
replacement for our linksys router.  I was going to install a basic debian
system and run your (Monmotha) firewall script.  You may be saving me a
drive with this floppy.  Is it ready for me to download and boot from?

scott

Not really ready for prime time yet, though you can play with it if you like. I keep my "mini-distros" at http://monmotha.mplug.org/flplinux

However, keep in mind that while hard drives are unreliable, floppies are even more so. Do yourself a favor and get a CF to IDE converter (about $20 or less as all they are are a CF slot with an IDE plug) and a 128MB CF card (or so). You should be able to fit all you need in that 128MB, and it will probably still end up being cheaper than a hard drive. Even if it's not cheaper, it's a whole lot more reliable!

--MonMotha