Warren Togami wrote:

Their redone site uses broken browser detection that redirects the user
to either a welcomeie.asp or welcomenetscape.asp page.  Both display a
blank page in Konqueror 3.0.3.  Can someone help me figure out why?  The
bank seems responsive to fix requests but I need solid technical
reasoning before asking them again.

I removed my IE spoofing from Konqueror 2.2.1 and now, after entering name and password, it brain-freezes at the Please Wait While We Process your Request screen. Before the redo, this version of Konqueror worked well with the FHB site using IE spoofing, although Mozilla didn't.

-Jeff