The Harris administration also brought us "traffic claming" which essentially is the practice of making city streets functionally unusable by erecting multitudes of barricades and hazardous obstructions that strip the tires off of unsuspecting motorists' vehicles.

Ho'ala Greevy wrote:

it is my understanding that the City & County of Honolulu
has moved their infrastructure entirely over to Win2k server, as
apparently no one inhouse knew how to effectively manage the Unix hosts
they previously had.  As far as I know, Linux remains in the shadows with
the City & County.