So are you saying Xandros is a good thing? Are you recommending that we purchase a copy? Even though RedHat has problems, you prefer it over other distributions. Do you think Xandros is superior to Libranet, or Mandrake? Also I thought Xandros cost $99.00.

W. Wayne Liauh wrote:

Xandros automatically discovers Windows Network domains and workgroups, and then manages authentication credentials required to access network resources. It also provides support for Windows domain users that are logging in when your machine joins the domain, and allows its users to access files from a long list of sources, including HTTP, SFTP/FTP, telnet/SSH, NFS/SMB/NetBIOS, LDAP, WebDAV, audio CDs, digital cameras, and PDA. I am sure quite a few experienced Linux users will be able to tweak Knoqueror to do this, but it will cost you a lot more than $79.