After Mililani High School's refused the donation of Wayne's machine (because they had an extra Dell server to use for Linux and Oracle), we were going to use his Athlon computer parts to hopefully fix St. John's LTSP server. This still didn't happen yet, so it is among the several things that need to be done before school begins again in January. If Wayne wants the parts back, that is fine because we didn't put it to good use in a timely manner. As for the hard drive it is currently in production in Videl so instead I will personally write you a check for the $100 that you spent. Please send me your snail mail address in direct e-mail.

I will speak nothing more on this incendiary matter. This has distracted me far too much from the the goals.