[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Try to find at least a Pentium with 32MB RAM and 1 GB HD. Anything smaller
becomes a big challenge, more than a beginner should attempt.

Have things gotten that big? When I first put Linux on a comp about 4 years ago, I had a 486 DX/33 w/ 20MB of RAM and a 120MB hard drive. I ran X (including FVWM and Netscape) on the thing and even had a full compiler toolchain (with like 20MB to spare to compile stuff in).

Scary...

--MonMotha

--
Optimist: The glass is half full.                      | PGP Key: 0x1B0390E0
Pessimist: The glass is half empty.                    | Outgoing mail signed