Anybody here know of a good tutorial or source of info on using UML? We've started using it here for our software projects, but I'm just not getting it. I'm trying to put together a class diagram for a system we already have, but keep getting lost in what all the UML lingo means.

I've got a class called Ipengine. I have two subclasses of Ipengine, ClockerIpengine and PixelIpengine. All three contain instances of the class Command and the class CommandResponse. Does that imply an agregation style relationship between the Command* classes and the *Ipengine classes? Where do you find stuff like this out?

-Charles