Just a friendly reminder. You never sent me the money for the disk drive as your stated publicly on this list. Please send it promptly or I will have to take further action.

Warren Togami wrote:

Hi.

This is a friendly reminder about "Quote Trimming", a usual bit of etiquette that makes reading mailing lists easier and more enjoyable for everybody.

When you reply to posts, please erase the quoted portion of the mail you are replying to a minimum necessary for someone to understand what exactly you are replying.

http://videl.ics.hawaii.edu/pipermail/luau/2003-February/012447.html
Here is one good example of quote trimming.

Please do your part to make this community better for everyone.

Thanks,
Warren Togami
[EMAIL PROTECTED]