The facts of the matter are that this is not a "giveback" in the true sense of the word; because on many occasions Warren, after insulting me in an unfounded and non factual manner, would then "offer" to give me the money for the drive back. When I finally said yes, I would take it, Scott Belford jumped in and tried to bail Warren out. This is because Scott is a decent very personable fellow. Warren has failed to follow through on many issues, and his failure to deliver as he publicly promised to me on this list is more or less par for the course. This really has nothing to do with HOSEF and all to do about Warren, and what he himself failed to do.