Uh, this is the first time that I've heard Ferguson's mentioned as the
place for this little soire...I've only heard Murphy's till
now...doesn't really matter to me except that your stated address
is "729 Bishop Street" but your map's "star" is definitely located on
Punchbowl.

I'm very familiar with Murphy's at Merchant and Nu`uanu and the stated
on-street parking suggested for King St. just a block up from
there...somebody clear up that Ferguson's is indeed the target...and
just exactly where that target is...thankyou very much-Ben