On Saturday 29 March 2003 01:53 pm, Vince Hoang wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 28, 2003 at 01:42:34PM -1000, Ho'ala Greevy wrote:
> > 3) Keep oral testimony short and crisp, 2-3 minutes. Please do
> > not read aloud your written testimony verbatim, as I have been
> > advised that you will be tuned out by those on the panel. By
> > the time we get up there, the committee will have already been
> > in session for over 2 hours.
>
> Sorry for the short notice, but do the folks that plan on
> submitting testimony want to get together? Meeting on Sunday
> will offer more time to complete a written testimony. Something
> on Monday would help organize the oral testimony. Since the oral
> portion will only be 2-3 minutes, it might be better for those
> willing to speak to make sure that there is less overlap.
>
> -Vince

I think that this is a great idea.  It appears that a meeting today is
perhaps not going to happen, but we can at least get a hand count of
those on the list who plan to go to the hearings.  If we cannot join
Ho'ala and Warren for their meeting tomorrow, we can meet via IRC
afterwards to be certain that we are not making redundant arguments.

scott