I thought FRER was on RH?

Randall

Aloha,

        I am planning on taking the RHCE exam at the end of september and i was
wondering if anyone out there has taken it?  I am definately a linux newbie,
but i have been studying for the last four months.  My work will be paying for
the RH302, the four day crash course, but i am not a firm believer in "boot
camps".  Does anyone know any good study material?  Would anyone be willing to
share any information about what i should prepare for without compromising
their non-disclosure agreement?  Is anyone planning to take the exam and would
like to have some study sessions?

        mahalo nui loa

        mike

<<winmail.dat>>