-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of al plant
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 1:09 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [luau] Printing on FreeBSD

Dana Smith wrote:

> Al,
>
> I have had some luck with a Canon bubble jet (older model).
>
> Dana

#############

Thanks!

I have seen the driver on the aps list.

Aloha! Al Plant - Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.00 /mo. Member Small Business Hawaii.
Running FreeBSD 4.9 UNIX & Caldera Linux 2.4
We support OPEN SOURCE in Business Computing. Phone 808-622-0043

Al,

If you are getting the acordian effect on your paper feed you can just clean
the rollers. I have saved countless printers by just cleaning the rollers on
them. Whenever I have a feed issue I break out my cleaning solution and
clean the rollers off and it is as good as new. You might want to try that
before spending money on another printer, the stuff I use is at the office,
I will stop by there today and find out what it's called and let you know if
you would like.

Jon