Warren Togami wrote:

ftp://videl.ics.hawaii.edu/mirrors/fedora/linux/core/2/
Hawaii RoadRunner and Earthlink cable modem, University of Hawaii campuses and a few other DSL providers are welcome to use this mirror. Most of the mainland and worldwide mirrors are completely clogged.

The traffic is completely jammed up everywhere in the world. Some mirrors have adopted a rationing policy, allowing you to get perhaps 20~25KB/s (if you are lucky enough to get in). Big deal. I don't think anyone can doubt the popularity of this you-know-what OS.

Even with the videl local mirror, I am getting a "530, too many users" error. I am supposed to do a little show-and-tell for a few attendees to tomorrow's IIPO (International Intellectual Property Organization) meeing. Hope I will have better luck later/late tonight. wayne