Nathan A. Keirn wrote:
Has anyone heard back on the PHP class. A friend of mine, and I both want to
sign up. I emailed Kevin English, but I haven't heard back yet.

Nathan

Kevin is probably just busy. He, Michael, and HOSEF have been working out the details and the times. It is looking like the classes will begin in September, run for 6 Saturdays, and be taught either at 9 ish or noon.

Kevin has graciously agreed to teach the class with HOSEF as we begin to roll out a number of OSS focused sessions for the community. The schedules and topics are being hammered out. We will be offering a lot of classes complementary to the more advanced courses available through PCATT and other institutions.

Payment will go to HOSEF to perpetuate our charitable projects, and HOSEF will take care of paying for the class, the instructor, and itself if anything remains. If you have something OSS based that you would either like to teach or to learn, let us know and we'll set it up.

--scott