Aloha Scott,
OSCommerce is pretty decent (www.oscommerce.com), there are quite a few contributions and a good support forum. There's a local company, netgate (www.netgate.com), that is using this package with some degree of success.

--
Kevin W. English
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Scott Jermaine Guyton wrote:
-- Aloha!
I was wondering if any of you guys could give me a hand in the basics of
setting up an ecomerce site, using open source soulutions. Is there
something like phpnuke already "ready to go" for such activities, or do
they need to be coded by hand ? Any input would be wonderful, insight as
well.
Thanks!
Scott Jermaine Guyton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>