Aloha All,
Im an new to the K12LTSP revolution but I am very familiar with VNC. I setup a mini K12LTSP lab in my library with thin clients running out of eth1 and my internet connection out of eth0. The problem I am having is that I have to run down to the library to everytime I want to do updates or just modify a few things on the K12LTSP server. Is there a way to setup VNC server on K12LTSP such that I can login from my room and not have to run down to the library? I can ping server's eth0 port so I'm assuming that I can establish a VNC connection. Any suggestions?

Byron Kapali
Hilo High School