Benjamin Kinsey wrote:
Hi, I wanted to share this link...

--Benjamin

...To manage the technical aspects of the project, Hawaii turned to eWorld Enterprise Solutions Inc., a systems integrator and consulting company in Honolulu that had helped the state with other IT implementations in the past.

Kris Hansen, eWorld's chief technology officer, readily admitted that he is "a fan" of Linux and endorsed its use early in the project, even though eWorld had never before installed Linux on a mainframe...

Way to go Hawaii!! Though this is really a DB issue that could have been done on any platform, there is no getting around that it was done on Linux. I like Suse and think it has a polished look but I wonder what restrictions Novell can/will impose on it at a later date, ala RedHat.

Jon