Eric Jeschke wrote:

> We did do an install at a Waldorf school on the Big Island a year to two > ago. And there is a Big Island LUG, though I don't know how active they
> have been recently.

The Big Island Linux Users Group has been meeting every month since Feb 2001. We have a decent sized mailing list, but most meetings are a half dozen to 15 people or so.

We've been helping out with several charter schools on the windward side that have installed Linux clusters.

This LUG is alive and well on the Big Island!

great to know, 'cause I'd still like to move to the Big Island.