Aloha folks. As TPOSSCON looms near, we will again be offering the greatest 4 days anyone in the non-profit, small business, or academic community can buy. Most would pay 2K, but the esteemed John Terpstra is making this affordable at a Kamaaina Rate of $750. The class curricula is here

http://www.hosef.org/tposscon2006/BuildingYourNetworkPowerhouseOutline0805.pdf

The class will be graciously hosted by the New Horizons Computer Learning Center.

http://www.nhofhawaii.com/

The facilities are spacious, modern, comfortable, and your satisfaction is guaranteed. In our first year we initially limited this offer to a special audience. You are that audience. Please let me know if you would like to attend. Registration will be in place at

http://www.tposscon.com

in the coming days. What we do not pay for the esteemed instructor goes towards producing TPOSSCON.

--scott

--
R. Scott Belford
Founder/Executive Director