Matt,
Some things have come up like I was half expecting they would. I am bunned I will miss the Brats. :) And of course would have love to seen Myth TV in action.
Mahalo,
Edward
Matt Darnell wrote:

Ed,

Trying to get a head count for tomorrow.....we will be cooking some
bratwurst.

Let me know if you think you can make it.

-M