Original in English: http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/jonathan? entry=niagara_benchmarks

Amazing to see his blog is being translated into other languages, like Japanese. I wonder what other languages his blog is translated into.

Quite bold are his statements. "...we'll send you the fastest server on earth, absolutely free. If you don't like it, we'll send someone to pick it up [for free]."

The comments are more interesting (to me) then the offer. I'm surprised they let those stand.

Michael