Aloha Gurus,

Does any one have experience with Free Radius? We have installed it and the [EMAIL PROTECTED] uning PW: xyz123 works ( It was setup by another person) but, when I add for example [EMAIL PROTECTED] PW: dog, into the users file it wont connect. Dials and makes an attempt but drops the connection. I have cheched the How to's and FAQ's. I have rebooted the server. I have checked the Clients listings and the 2 IP's are ok. ( Or I don't think the test name would work.)
Am I missing adding something to another file for each additional user?
Any suggestions?

Al Plant

 -- Webmaster- http://hawaiidakine.com Admin- http://freebsdinfo.org --
Supporting Open Source Computing - - FreeBSD 4.11/6.* -- Debian Linux 3*
"All that's really worth doing is what we do for others."- Lewis Carroll