On Dec 27, 2006, at 12:22 PM, Brian Chee wrote:

My biggest bitch about "normal" machines is that I want my NAS up all the
time and a 350watt power supply could potentially add something like
$20/month to my electric bill....

Ideally I'd like to find something in the 120watt or under range that can still support a decent amount of disk (quan 2 SATA drives). So far I haven't found anything, but I leave in a couple weeks for CES in Lost Wages and hope to report on what I find...I'm especially keen on hunting around the Taiwan,
China and Korea pavilions for OEM parts.

Yeah, you too.

(Las Vegas is my barrio.)