FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sam Joseph <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 29, 2007 6:07 PM
Subject: [honolulu-coders] SysAdmin position
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Coders,

We're looking for a full time system adminstrator to work with us at the
Laboratory for Interactive Learning Technology (LILT), here at the
University of Manoa campus. We're particularly interested to hear from
people with experience administering multiple platforms, especially OSX
and debian.

The main grants for the LILT lab are in the fields of social computing,
human-computer interface, mobile applications and augmented reality.
Please contact Sam Joseph off list if you are interested in this
position <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.

Please do forward this mail to anyone who you think might be interested
in this position.

Many thanks in advance

--
Sam Joseph, Ph.D.
Laboratory for Interactive Learning Technologies

UPCOMING MEETINGS:
April 25th 6-8pm UH POST 302 The Design of Sites Sam Joseph
May 30th 6-8pm UH POST 302 LinkLens Sam Joseph

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: